Tuesday, July 6, 2010
working's for the birds
Today I got to drive all around town while Dad did some work. I really have no idea what he was doing as most of the day I slept, besides, driving seems like a crashing bore to me. I realize that in some places in the world having an unrestrained animal in the car is probably against the law, but here in California, home to the greatest law makers known to all of mankind and the crack smoking community alike, it clearly states that this practice is OK and not unsafe in any manner. I know, because I looked it up on the internet, where I also found some other driving laws that may help to put in perspective the importance of road safety.
- If you are a woman, it is illegal to drive in a housecoat.
- A vehicle without a driver may not exceed 60 miles per hour.
- In Glendale, it's illegal to jump from a car at 65 mph.
- It's illegal to shoot any animals from a moving vehicle in California.
- But if you end up in court in Los Angeles for one violation or another, please try to maintain your composure because it is illegal to cry on the witness stand.